Sider

27.9.12

Curvy Confidence

So... Lately, I've been feeling really beautiful. Especially, I think, because of all the wonderful feedback on this picture in my last posts. I've fallen in love with that picture my self to be honest (if one is alowed to say stuff like that....?) and every single comment on it has made my day. Also I've been in a pretty stable state of mind (don't get me wrong, I'm not crazier than the girl next door) - at peace with myself, I guess. 

I'm convinced that beauty is more than just appearence. It's what's inside and a state of mind too. And as a part of continuing to convince myself that I am beautiful inside out I'll be featuring different inspirations under the Tag "Curvy Confidence". Hopefully some of it will make you feel more beautiful too! 

For the first Curvy Confidence I'll feature one of the most inspiring women for me at the moment. Need I say more?




4 kommentarer:

  1. Adele is a beautifull woman and so are you! And yes, the picture of you is simply lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :)

      Slet
  2. Lovely blog you have..
    I follow you
    come and follow me ;D
    henriette.blogspot.com
    <3<3<3<3

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...