Sider

19.6.12

BFSC Wear a bodycon outfit

 As earlier mentioned I had my final exam last week. I am now a bachelor in anthropology and enjoying my vacation until my master studies begins in September. Vacation means a lot more time for the things you really want to do but usually don't really have the time to do - like reading books (except for the study related books of course...), baking nice things, walking around the city all day and taking pictures... Of yourself for example.

All this is leading up to the fact, that I am now checking the first challenge of the Big Fat Summer Challenge List. I have been looking forward to this day, but haven't had the time until now. Also I didn't now where to start until this morning when I asked my boyfriend to pick a number. He said 7, that meant Bodycon to me.

Kjole - HM / Denim jacket - Cassiopeia / Leggins - HM / Necklace - Pilgrim
Bag - bought at a French market / Sandals - Ecco
Up and close details of the necklace charm from Pilgrim. It was gifted to me by my little sister  years ago.
It means the world to me. 



Fortunately this dress was gifted to me by the very same boyfriend last week. I had been looking at this dress and others like it for a while online, so when I stumpled across it down town (and since I needed one for this challenge) it had to come home with me. 


Of course I didn't buy this dress just because of the challenge - I can't spend money that way. But I have to be honest with you; in the beginning I thought; "Fine... You'll buy the dress, wear it at home, let your boyfriend enjoy the look, get used to it and then.... maaaybeeee, wear it in public." What happened was this; I pulled it out of the bag, put it on, took the pictures and.... well, I went inside and changed to tights and shoes because, even though the Danish summer of mystery showed itself from it's pretty side today, it was too cold for sandals. At least it was too cold when we went out the door and... 


Went shopping down town. All day! In a bodycon outfit. For the first time ever (well... The bodycon part, not the shopping...). 



20 kommentarer:

  1. You look fab!! You should wear that more often!! So nice!! pift!!
    Solhilsner
    Stine

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Eij, hvor er du sød, Stine! Tusind tak!

      Kram og gode eksamensvibes herfra!

      Slet
  2. Why, WHY, hvoooorfor, går du ikke i det normalt?
    (Jeg skulle nødigt selv snakke, har ikke gået i kjole siden min konfirmation..) Men altså! Den er pæn til dig :-) I mean it.

    Og hvad går dette hejs ud på?

    Hugs <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Eij, hvor er du også sød, Simone! Også tusind tak til dig.
      Jamen... Kjoler går jeg i næsten hele tiden, men lige den her meget kropsnære sag har jeg holdt mig fra, fordi den meget gerne understreger alt det dér, som man helst ikke vil have understreget, you know. ;)
      Men jeg kan rigtig godt lide kjolen og den er fin, så længe jeg lige retter ryggen og trækker lidt ind. Hehe.

      Hejset går ud på, at man skal strege alle de dér outfits ud i løbet af sommeren (eller inden juli er ovre, mener jeg). Du kan læse mere om det lige her: http://www.jasiferlionsclub.com/p/bfsc.html

      Slet
    2. Kender det godt... Men, det ser altså godt ud ;-)
      Btw, hvor har du købt den jakke?

      .. Hm. Det ser lidt farligt ud. Hah.

      Slet
    3. Thanks. :)
      Jakken er købt i Nanna XL i City Vest.

      Haha, ja! Det tænkte jeg også, faktisk. Så tænkte jeg: What the hell! :D

      Slet
  3. Som Ole Henriksen ville sige det (mener det er ham, der siger det): Du ser fabulous ud! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Det gjorde du fandme godt! :D Jeg ville aldrig turde det.. ! Glæder mig til at følge dig i gennem listen :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks! Det kræver bare lige lidt dybe indåndinger og så et spring ud i det. Helt ærligt... Hvorfor skal andres blikke egentlig bestemme, hvad vi skal gå i? Jeg havde det godt og det er det eneste, der tæller.

      Og jeg vil glæde mig til at du følger mig! Yay! :D

      Slet
  5. Fed challenge! :D
    Du ser skøn ud, hvis du stadig skulle være i tvivl Malene :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, fed og grænseoverskridende. Men hvis den kan rykke nogle grænser, så er det jo fantastisk.

      Og tak, søde Maria!

      Slet
  6. Congratulations on your bachelor of anthropology!
    You're rocking this dress! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you!
      And thank you! ;)

      Slet
  7. looking good in the bodycon stripes! congrats on crossing it off your list :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks! Have to admit, that the striped kind of added to the fear in the beginning - but I just liked it too much. ;)

      Thank you for your comment!

      Slet
  8. You look great in your body con dress. You should wear it more often. You have a great figure and you can pull it off =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and the great compliment!

      Slet
  9. i love your dress, i have a skirt like that!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you!
      I love the skirt too - but they didn't have it in my size!

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...