Sider

24.9.12

Plus Size Outfit Day


To be honest I had planned a whole lot more for this month's Plus Size Outfit Day. I am in love with this month's theme; Burgundy. Like last year burgundy is my favorite colour of the season. No doubt. And I had plans of showing you several outfits with different burgundy pieces. But then I got sick. And then I decided to show you my "today I'm sick" outfit. Who says you can't wear pretty things just because you're sick? I just bought this sweater/poncho and I love it! And now I know it's perfect for those days when you just want to feel comfortable. I just know it'll be one of my favorite items this fall. Also; these pictures will show you how I look when I do absolutely nothing of myself - no make-up, no special hair - nothing but a little smile and what's left of my nail polish from the weekend. 


Sweater/Poncho - Zay / Top (underneath) - Zay
Tights - H&M+ / Boots - Bianco



Be sure to check out all the other beautiful girls of the "Plus Size Outfit Day":


Melanie (Switzerland):  http://www.rubenesque.ch/
miss BARTOZ (Germany): http://www.missbartoz.de/
Rubenia (Germany): http://rubeniablog.blog.de/
Katha (Germany): http://kathastrophal.de/
Miss Temple (Germany): http://miss-temple.blogspot.de/
Martina (Germany): http://baddabooom.blogspot.de/
Steffi (Germany): http://bigapple-girl.blog.de/

20 kommentarer:

  1. That portrait is such a beautiful picture of you. I wish I would look as fantastic when I'm not sick!

    Love the poncho, very cute outfit.

    Get well soon! :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I'm crazy about the portrait too. By the way; you DO look as fantastic.

      Thank you - I already feel much better.

      Slet
  2. The sweater is awesome, it look just like what I am looking for so bad! Also the color really suits you. Lovely outfit!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I fell in love with it right away too! It's great. Hope you'll find something like it.
      Unfortunately I bought it in a Danish shop (Zizzi) that don't ship ti Germany. However - they do have shops in Flensburg and Lübeck, if that's any help at all.

      Slet
  3. I looks lovely a great outfit to get cosy in xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! It really os cosy.

      Slet
  4. Seems to be a cursed topic, I've been sick all week, too. ;) But it's a really cute outfit nonetheless and looks so comfy! I love how you combined the sweater with that pretty skirt!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh no - I hope you feel better now (or at least soon!). Thank you - it was so comfy. Could hardly imagine anything better to be sick in.

      The "skirt" is actually a top like this:
      http://www.zizzi.dk/da/webshop/toppe/Y92115A/y92115a?farve=Sort&KeepSmartNavigationOnRedirect=true

      But I see how it looks like a skirt too! ;)

      Slet
    2. Oops, seems I've missed that. ;)

      Slet
  5. The last picture is amazing, you look so beautiful. <3
    I'm not a big fan of ponchos, but this one looks more like a jumper with batwings, and a great colour on top. Like it, looks cosy and you're very cute.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!
      You're right, it is more like a jumper with batwings and the colour totally convinced me to buy it.

      Thank you for your comment. :)

      Slet
  6. This color looks great on you. Great last picture.

    XX,
    Jenny

    SvarSlet
  7. wonderfull outfit!
    Everytime I go to Zizzy in Kiel I got sad outside because the clothes either are to wide or to expensive... but the sweater is too lovely! I wanna have them also the shirt!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you!
      For this outfit the wide part is just perfect though. I love it.

      Slet
  8. funny the story of the many outfit and then you got sick and changed plans. because I am sick either.
    anyway - you look gorgeous, I love that poncho!!!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!
      Sometimes life just gets in the way of your plans I guess. Luckily I feel much better now. Hope you feel better soon too!

      Slet
  9. I really enjoy your Outfit esp. your Poncho. He´s unique!!!

    SvarSlet
  10. Great Outfit :)! i'm in love with your skirt...

    you're such a natural Beauty!

    XX Lizzy

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! What a great comment and compliment. :)

      xx

      Slet
  11. Great outfit! Especialy your shoes! And the last picture is amazing!!! ;)

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...