This week's ups:
- My boyfriend got me Tina Dico's new album. I always get her albums the same day they come out (yeah, I'm that kind of nerdy fan...), but I had a terrible headache and was soooo tired, that I just had to go straight home after my lecture. But then he got it for me. He's the best.
- School started again and so far I'm excited about this year's subjects. I am officially doing my master now. That's crazy.
- I went to the doctor and got my free HPV vaccine.
- I found the time (and energy) to go down town and experience a bit of this year's "festuge", which is a week of culture, music, theatre, parties and other fun stuff.
- I found out that I need reading glasses - and I'm really excited about it. This weekend I've been using temporary (and blue!) glasses and they already turned my world around. Can't wait to get the real ones.
- I finally got started on wrecking my wreck this journal.
- Today I had a lovely afternoon celebrating my boyfriend's sister's boyfriend's birthday.
This week's downs (but somehow an up too):
- I had a really hard time getting used to all the reading time that comes with my studies. I got really tired and had very bad headaches/migrains. But nothing is so bad, that it won't do any good and I think i figured it out; I need reading glassed. Hopefully it'll do me good. Now I'm just a little sad, that I didn't figure it out sooner, since I've been suffering from migrains more than once a week the last three years!
Next week will be great because:
- I'll get my real glasses.
- I'll have fun with my colleagues.
- Hopefully I won't have any headaches.