This week's ups:
- My boyfriends birthday - he was so happy about his present!
- I finished my three weeks of (more than a) full time job.
- I've been to the most wonderful apartment.
- My boyfriend and I went to the theatre.
- I baked a lot of good stuff for my boyfriend's birthday "party" with his family today and we all had a great time.
- I really don't like ladders, but I did the "balloon"-job anyway! I'm that cool. It's okay to be proud of yourself when you complete things like that, even though you're sure you'll hurt yourself/fall down/die....
- I got a unexpected late birthday present from a friend of mine. I've been wearing that bracelet every day since.
- I bought a nice cookbook with cake recipes. Just beautiful cakes (which is really ironic, since I'm planning on starting a diet tomorrow)
This week's downs:
- The most wonderful apartment will never be mine.
- I've been so, soo, sooo tired!
- My studies begin tomorrow!
- Tina Dico's new album will be out tomorrow.
- I'll probably, hopefully, have the time to relax.