This week has gone by incredibly fast and I hardly remember what I've been doing - so if you're wondering why the following lists are unusually short it's just due to my "loss of memory" (or just.... an pretty much eventless week). I haven't even had time/inspiration to update my Instagram (You can find me there by searching "MaleneFL") so this week's picture is quite different. Me and my boyfriend just shot it today - I was sick and all. But I love it!
This week's ups:
- After reading sentences like this (for a lecture on phenomenology - try to say it five times in a row, quickly!): "Habitus is that presence of the past in the present which makes possible the presence in the present of the forth-coming." (Bourdieu 2000: 210), I gave myself permission to spend a little money on me - and it felt so good! I bought things I'd been craving for a long time; nail polishes, burgundy jeans and two oversize sweaters that are already favourites of the fall. I'm planning on featuring it all on the blog soon - one of the sweaters will be on the blog tomorrow!
- I had a wonderful time with my old study group/good friends friday night.
- I was re-united with my friends of Wisteria Lane.
- Last night I had one of the roughest nights I can remember. I was really, really, really sick. Migrains, fever, shaking all over, crying, throwing up (and I swear; I never throw up). Luckily I had my boyfriend next to me, to take care of me and I feel better today. Not all good, but better.
Couldn't have done without:
- My boyfriend holdning me, when I cried last night and getting me water and cold wash cloths for my forehead.
Could've done without:
- Getting sick.
- Instagram, obviously.
Next week will be great because:
- I'll be seeing a long missed friend.
- And.... because I said so!