I have no idea if anyone really comes to this blog on Sundays just to read about my week. If anyone did last Sunday and got disappointed or confused - I'm sorry. I'm enjoying my holiday and really need the time off. When I had the time to do the Look Back-post I felt more like spending the day on the couch with a book. And when I had the energy to do the post I was walking around the oldest (prettiest and most charming - more pictures on that in another post) town of Denmark with my family. So here it is: A Sunday Look Back from Tuesday evening.
This week's ups:
- I had a really nice cup of coffee on a not so nice day, that kindof made the day okay anyway.
- I survived walking under a ladder. Twice. I'm not very superstitious, I just hope I wont get 14 years of bad luck or something...
- My boyfriend and I went to the theatre twice this week - on Wednesday we sae "Mozart" at Aarhus Theatre and it was really good! The pretty building at the top of the picture is the theatre and the photo in the middle is the cieling inside. So pretty!
- I still get surprised about how magical my "new" hometown Aarhus can be. Near the theatre a long line of old pianos was placed by someone. And passing people sat and played.
- There's nothing that can brighten up your day like holographic glitter nails.
- On Friday I said "Hello Holiday!"
- I bought a pair of bordeaux converse all stars. On sale. Win!
- I visited my grand parents at Ribe, the oldest and prettiest town of Denmark.
This week's downs:
- I had to go to the doctor - which isn't all that bad, but I'm convinced she will convince me to stop taking birth control pills. Which isn't the worst thing in the world. It's just.... Well.... Different. And something to give thought. And the alternatives are "not as easy".
- It's been an emotional and stressful week, but I guess that's just another up: it's over.
Couldn't have done without:
- I know I say it all the time, but it doens't make it any less true: My boyfriend.
- An understading boss.
- And understanding friends and co-students.
Could've done without:
- Burning paper in the oven (but nothing happened! We just laughed and our apartment smelled like bonfire all night)
Next (well... actually this...) week will be great because:
- I'll be at my parent's all week. I haven't been here for two whole months. It's a record and I've missed being here.
- I'm having the entire week off!