This week has gone by too fast, but in a good way. Usually, in my life, weeks run by because I'm pretty busy, but this week just went by too fast, because I really didn't want it to end. I didn't have any lectures at the university and my sweet colleague asked me if she could take my day at work off my hands - which meant that I had the entire week off. Hello vacation! I'm not gonna say no!
This week's ups:
- I had the week off - need I say more?
- I went to my hometown and spend the entire week with my family. It was wonderful! Hadn't been home for months.
- I had the chance to see several missed friends during the week.
- Feeling loved! I know... I feel loved every single day, but one special thing made me smile: I was reading in the living room, my dad was making dinner in the kitchen. All of a sudden he comes in with a plate with a sliced orange for me - he just thought it would be nice. It's funny how the smallest things really makes you smile and makes you feel loved to the bone.
- I decided NOT to bring any study-related litterature with me. For the first time since my summer vacation I've been reading something else! I read the Swedish crime novel "The Hypnotist" by Lars Kepler. I've always wondered what it is with Swedes and crime novels - maybe it's just here in Denmark, but if you say "crime novel" then you almost say "Swedish" at the same time. Anyway! I guess they know what they're doing; I was crazy about Stieg Larson's novels and "Tha Hypnotist" by Lars Kepler was a really nice (can you say nice about a book like that...?) book as well!
- Coming back home: Back home to my family in Esbjerg but also coming back home to my boyfriend in Aarhus. It's really nice to see each other again after being apart and missing one another.
This week's downs:
- Going to the dentist - it's just money I could've spent better myself.
- The weather. It's been raining SOOOO much!
Couldn't have done without:
- An umbrella!
Could've done without:
- A bill from the dentist.
Next week will be great because:
- I'll be going to a great concert Friday night!
- My boyfriend and I are going to have a fun weekend taking care of his nephews.