This week's ups:
- That it all wasn't too bad after all.
- I think we've (my boyfriend and I) made someone very happy when we said yes to babysitting - and I can't help to get happy when I make someone happy. Also I can't wait to a weekend filled with Disney movies and stuff like that!
- I'm excited that a theater-stage finally opened again for the season!
- I made myself great breakfasts and made sure I got enough sleep.
- I let myself go all in on a very cosy night last night; lasagne, bezzerwizzer, grapes, hot chocolate with marshmellows, Danish "flødeboller" (which is... well, chocolate covered marshmellow, I guess... Kinda), Voice on TV and my sister came to visit!
- I bought a piece of clothes in "one size" - I mean... How often does it happen that girls like me fit into "one size" clothes?
This week's downs:
- I actually don't even know.
Couldn't have done without:
- A lot of sleep
- An understanding boss
- An understanding boyfriend
Could've done without:
Next week will be great because:
- I'll be going to the theatre again - yay!
- And I'll be going home (to my parent's) for the first time in two months - yay!