Sider

9.8.12

Something new.

A few posts ago I gave you a lot of random facts about me, one of them being that I haven't coloured my hair for more than two years. However "rules" are meant to be broken and so I broke the "you don't need to colour your hair"-rule yesterday. 

So today my hair is new. So is the shirt and the scarf. I wore this to work today and now I'm almost already ready to go to bed. To days at work really made me tired - wonder how it'll turn out when I have three weeks in a row. I guess I should just enjoy my weekend and worry about it on monday.

What are you up to this weekend?

Shirt - Yppig / Long lined top - Zay / Jeans - Zizzi Jeans
Shoes - ShoeBiz / Scarf - Unknown / Earrings - Pilgrim





7 kommentarer:

  1. love this, nice hair color, u look really pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I like it too, but I just have to get used to it. ;)

      Slet
  2. Love this top.

    XX,
    Jenny

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks! I'm crazy about the lace details right now.

      Slet
  3. I love the new hair colour and your top, you look so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  4. you look so cute! love your new haircolour :)

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...