This week's ups:
- Recieving a postcard from a very missed friend.
- I had time to catch up with a friend I haven't been talking to for ages.
- I had a lovely day with my family in Aarhus before my sister and I....
- ... Went to a great concert with Mads Langer and James Morrison.
- My sister, my boyfriend and me went home to my parent's on my birthday. It feels so nice to be back home (that's the funny thing about moving away; you get to have two homes).
- I love my birthday presents. I got great music, stuff for the kitchen, beauty products and lovely jewelry.
- My boyfriend gave me these beautiful earrings (see picture above) that I've had on my "wish list" for several years (actually I didn't put them on my wish list, because they cost too much for a birthday present).
- I cooked and baked all day yesterday for the birthday party for my family. And it was a succes.
- I finished the Big Fat Summer Challenge and I'm proud of it.
- I recieved an iPod that's not broken.
- The sun has been shining a lot.
- Today I've been enjoying that I have time to relax.
- That I have so many bullets on "This week's ups".
This week's downs:
- My feet really hurt after the concert, because we had been walking around town all day and standing up at the concert for almost four hours.
- I finished the Big Fat Summer Challenge, which means I can't have fun with it no more.
- It's been raining a lot.
Couldn't have done without:
- A roof over my head to shelter me from the rain.
- My family and my boyfriend.
Could've done without:
Next week will be great because:
- I'll probably recieve a beautiful dress from Asos.
- I might get to wear my new blazer.
- I'll celebrate our three years anniversary with y boyfriend.