This week's ups (Warning; there's a lot!):
- Spending the first days of the week at my parent's.
- I had a wonderful day with my mum and my boyfriend at the mall in Kolding.
- ... Where I couldn't stop smiling at the pretty blue birds. Sometimes it's the small things, you know.
- I felt like the younger me, when I couldn't resist from taking a picture with the blue sunnies.
- American recipes can no longer keep me from baking, because of my measuring cup, that I got for my birthday.
- Also I got to wear another birthday present; The pretty earrings from Pilgrim that my sister got me.
- And another birthday present (from me to me); The Asos curve dress that I'm wearing here. It arrived friday - just in time for:
- Me and my boyfriend's three years anniversary.
- I had a few good days at work.
- I coloured my hair.
- And I was totally starstruck when Danish singer/songwriter Tina Dico became a follower of me on Instagram. I'm even blushing now.
This week's downs:
- Taking your bike to work isn't all that fun when it's raining.
- I really miss my friend who's been travelling for a (too) long time.
- I just figured out how to "draw" doodles on pictures, thanks to Katha. In case your wondering why I'm using doodles a lot - I'm just very excited about it.
- I went to the beach with my boyfriend and my parents.
- And took a lot of cute pictures (we don't usually see oisters at the beach here).
Couldn't have done it without:
- My boyfriend.
- A few days of summer.
Could've done without:
Even more ups:
- We had a wonderful day celebrating our "day of love".
- And the weather was great!
- We had delicious ice cream.
- And the city was full of life, just the way I like it.
Next week will be great because:
- Hopefully summer will stay a few more days.
- I might be going home to my childhood town for a few great concerts.