Sider

26.8.12

Sunday Look Back (week #34)

Once again my lists will be very short, 'cause I basically spend all my time working!

This week's ups:

  • My friend finally came home from Asia! It's so nice to talk to her again.
  • The second of three weeks of fulltime work is over. 
  • Me and my boyfriend had a few great, cosy evenings with good movies.
  • It's nice that my sister is closer! I've seen her twice this week and we'll go there as soon as I post this!
  • I'll probably never run out of tea....  
  • I love the new single from Tina Dico! And I can't wait to hear her new album. 

This week's downs:

  • I think summer has left the country for good. 
  • I've been so tired all week from working a lot. 

Couldn't have done without:

  • My sister
  • My boyfriend
  • My mum
  • My dad
  • My friend

Could've done without:

  • Rain!
  • Tired feet. 
  • Evacuation at work.

Next week will be great because: 

  • I'll have a few short days at work, which means more time for myself. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...