Sider

5.8.12

It's voting time


Everything must come to an end and the Big Fat Summer Challenge is a part of everything. The lovely Jennifer have done the most wonderful job hosting the challenge and now she has put the voting pole together. Every participating girl has done a great job and ten girls completed the challenge. From today and a week forward you can vote for whomever you think did the best job - and you can vote every day.

Jennifer made a great summary of all the outfits and I borrowed the one with me to show you. Click here to check out the other nine girls who completed the challenge and pick your favorite (and vote for her!).

4 kommentarer:

  1. I har virkelig gjort det godt allesammen! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, jeg synes også, at alle har gjort det super!

      Slet
  2. Good luck sweety! <3 you've done such a great job! Du är så fin! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, thank you! To me I think it's enough to have finished the challenge - either way I won something by doing it!
      Og tusind tak, du er så sød! :)

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...