Inspired by Katha's "Snaps of Happines"-posts I'm gonna give this "weekly summary"-thing a shot, because I think it's good to look back - especially on the good things. I'll see how these posts will turn out from week to week - and I guess; if they have to, the less happy things will find it's way into the posts as well, since life is full of ups and downs.
This week's ups:
- I had a wonderful time with my sister in Barcelona!
- After a week with my sister and away from home it was nice to come back to the arms of my boyfriend.
- Summer in Denmark (which didn't last that long... Hope it'll come back. It'll come back.... right?)
- Finally being able to make dinner on our new Smokey Joe for the first time.
- I was able to do my hair like this two days in a row. That's a crazy succes since I'm really bad at doing my hair.
This week's downs:
- I found out that my good English friend and I was in Barcelona at the same time for a few hours - after I came back.
- My personalized iPod broke on the airplane on the way home.
- Spending my Sunday with a migraine.
Couldn't have done without:
Could've done without:
- Well... migraine and a broken iPod
Next week will be great because
- I'll have the next few days off
- I'll be going to a wonderful concert with my sister
- I'll turn 23 on Friday
Oh, and now we're at the more personal things; why not ask me something you want to know about me here?