Sider

28.7.12

BFSC Wear a cropped top



I can't believe that after I post this, I only have one more challenge to do. The Big Fat Summer Challenge is coming to an end and I actually think it's kind of sad. I've been having so much fun with planning the outfits, pushing my comfort zone and getting inspired by all the other wonderful ladies taking part in the fun. I can't wait until Jennifer (or someone else?) will do another fall/winter/spring/summer/something-challenge. 

With this post I'll cross the cropped top of my list. Along with the two pieced bikini it send the biggest shivers down my spines and made me really nervous. I had an outfit planned in my head for quite a while, but couldn't get around to do it and then I stumpled across this top in H&M, fell in love with the colour (I've been wearing blue all summer...) and brought it home. 

At first I thought I would style it with my "Hi Lo"-skirt, but then I accidentally bought jeans as well... And a denim-jacket. Woops. So when I got back from work yesterday I did an outfit with the jeans and the top. The pictures didn't come out all that great, if you ask me, so today when I got back from work I did it with the skirt instead. And the denim jacket, because it is colder than yesterday! Apart from other shoes as well the rest is the same; same hair, same make-up, same nail-polish, same watch, same jewelry, same bag. Well, same me. And most importantly; same cropped top. And now I can't choose - so I'll show you both. 

Cropped top - H&M / Jeans - Zizzi Jeans / Shoes - ShoeBiz
Bag - Friis & Co. / Necklace - H&M
When I look at these pictures again I can't help to think, that maybe some shapewear would've done me good. But I do not own such a thing and then again... That's just how I look. I don't even really like wearing shapewear (based on the times I've tried them on...) and I won't buy one before I find one that feels comfortable. And then again; I really don't think shapewear should be mandatory just because you have wobbly bits.



Necklace - H&M / Nail polish - Depend
Earrings - From La Basilica Galeria, Barcelona
Shoes - ShoeBiz / Skirt - Newlook Inspire / Denim Jacket - Zizzi Jeans

 Okay... So even though I really like this top and it's very comfortable... After standing with my hands over my head I can't help to do this:





8 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg synes det ser bedst ud med bukserne :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak! Det er rart med andres syn på sagen, når man selv bliver i tvivl ;)

      Slet
  2. :D :D :D :D Im sad its coming to an end too! it's been so much fun! and you have really rocked it!! I can't begin to express just how much Ive enjoyed seeing our challenge journey! :D you are beautiful and you are working it! Love this outfit on you, both with jeans and with the skirt! you're so cute!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know! It's really sad. And it's been great to see the journey of all the girls.
      Thank you so much for your comment.

      Slet
  3. jeg er enig... og du ser skøn ud - farven er super og drop alt om shape wear... vi er kvinder ikke noget der kan formes med elastikker!!
    Solhilsner
    Stine

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, Stine! Og du har da også ret om dét med elastikker, har du! ;)

      Slet
  4. Like the outfit with the jeans, but i love the one with the Skirt ❤

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! It's nice to hear other's oppinions, when you're in doubt. :)

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...